We are looking for a mid-weight digital project manager to add to our expanding UK team.
You will work alongside account handling and production teams to manage a range of exciting projects including websites, mobile apps, CRM/wider tech integrations + immersive digital campaigns.
Based remotely (UK only) you will help oversee and deliver high-profile client projects, which have recently included Adidas, Harrods, Google and Sky Mobile.
Please read the job requirements before applying.
- 2-3 years minimum experience managing and delivering technically-led projects
- Experienced with planning project timeframes, and ensuring deadlines are met
- Good communicator
- Familiar with industry standard tools and software for managing work-flow, files, client communications
- Familiar with management of remote working and collaborative tools – video conferencing platforms and G Suite
- Experienced with methodologies such as agile and waterfall
- Can bring ideas to the table, help us to constantly improve our processes
- Immediate start
- Based in UK (remote)
- Full time
- Salary £27-34k depending on experience
- All equipment provided (Apple MacBook Pro etc)