We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Based remotely (UK only) or out of our Liverpool or London offices you will work to deliver deliver high-profile client projects, which have recently included Adidas, Harrods, Google and Sky Mobile.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field, OR valuable practical experience of execution and delivery in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Highly motivated, wanting to learn more new tech, and generally enjoys development beyond just being a job.
- Ability to work in a team splitting out tasks and committing code to central repository for a CI/CD pipeline to run.
Other non-essentials but beneficial:
- Some knowledge of other languages (PHP, Vue, React Native)
- Working knowledge of some CMS systems, e.g. Wordpress and Craft
- Basic SysOps (we use AWS for most things).
- Immediate start
- Based in UK (remote) or out of Liverpool or London
- Full time
- Salary depending on experience
- All equipment provided (Apple MacBook Pro etc)
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule and holidays